Tuesday, August 29, 2006

GrandpaDotCom Lives Again!!!!!!!!

Yesterday in a few minutes time I made a wonderful site as a tribute to a friend of mine at work, admireably named "grandpa." Now grandpa didn't think too highly of this site, especially since I put it up on his new domain (even though he hadn't really put anything up yet). On the one hand I could understand not wanting people to see it, on the other hand, who wouldn't want to know more about the illustrious grandpa! Well I've got good news for you and all the other grandchildren out there, Grandpa.Com lives again. I just transferred my domain over to .net hosting, so sooner or later i'll get around to working on that and making an acutal page. But don't you worry, when that happens, i'll put up a link to Grandpa.Com again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I (Grandpa) had no problem with the "tribute". And actually found it quite endearing. I actually found it quite funny. It's nice to be loved. I would be more than happy to put the site up on my new domain, just not on the default page. Besides I want Chris to have a venue to display is stellar web development skills which he has been so hard at work on improving of late.

Grandpa out.