Thursday, September 07, 2006

Poor "The Crocodile Hunter"

It's come to my attention that only 3 days ago Steve Irwin, better known as "the crocodile hunter", met a tragic fate at the hands (or tail to be more specific) of a sting ray. Apparently the sting ray might have hit him (accidentally) right in the heart causing him to die quite quickly. Apparently his family has refused the offer of a state funeral from the Australian government and since I have no hope of flying to Australia to attend any sort of service, I shall mourn "the crocodile hunter" by sharing this with all of you: In Memory of Steve Irwin
UPDATE: My Canadian colleague (of Facey's Mom fame) recently informed me that in honor of Irwin, someone called into the WRIF (local radio station) and requested "Shot through the Heart"
I don't care who you are, that's just witty.
UPDATE: I'm not alone in honoring "The Crocodile Hunter" wikihow.com posted this article as their "How To of the Day": How to Treat a Stingray Sting

No comments: